Source: RNC ~ www.rnc.org
I believe the strength of our nation lies with the individual and that each person’s dignity, freedom ability and responsibility must be honored.
I believe in equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, sex, age or disability.
I believe that free enterprise and the encouragement of individual initiative have brought this nation opportunity, economic growth and prosperity.
I believe government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.
I believe the proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations and that the best government is that which governs least.
I believe the most effective, responsible and responsive government is government closest to the people.
I believe Americans must retain the principles that have made us strong while developing new and innovative ideas to meet the challenges of changing times.
I believe Americans value and should preserve our national strength and pride while working to extend peace, freedom and human rights throughout the world.
Finally, I believe the Republican Party is the best vehicle for translating these ideals into positive and successful principles of government.
Through the TFRW
• Provide strength and unity for political action within the Republican Party of Texas
• Actively support Republican candidates
• Encourage Republican women to run for office
• Plan local and statewide meetings to broaden and unify the interest and education of its members.
• Train women to become effective Republican Party workers.
• Inform our members and the electorate through political education.
• Cooperate with the party organization by undertaking special assignments and campaign projects.
• Offer a source of year-round service by Republican Women volunteers
• Publish TFRW quarterly publications and other political action materials.
• Improve the quality of life in cities across Texas through community service projects.